OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

West Agusta stikers

Started by sbbow, March 19, 2014, 08:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

Do they have a different sound with the hollow bell on the end. And what do you guys like on ceramic, crystal, copper. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG150

sbbow,That hollow bell is where the turkey feathers come out when you use it on a pot call.I suggest P.M.ing Steve(West Augusta)on here and he can tell what his strikers sound like on different surfaces.
I have one of his strikers and it sounds good on all surfaces.Iam on the waiting list for two more.They are well worth the wait!You won't be disappointed.MG

hunter22

Here are my West Augusta strikers, and yes, I know I have a problem. They do run well on all the different playing surfaces.

ky turkey hunter

eman375

Hunter22 you are a sick one...

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

mwr

I have 3 of Steve's striker, I sure do like them!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Mikey

DirtNap647

silverspur

Steve's strikers match up well with all friction calls that I have, you will not be disappointed in any that he makes. He is easy to talk too and just a great guy in my book.   :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

memert116