OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lonzo Trice Glass Calls

Started by hunter22, March 17, 2014, 10:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Here are some glass calls made by Lonzo Trice. Lonzo has won numerous awards at the NWTF competitions and easy to see why. The black acrylic on the top left was the last sound two public land Mississippi gobblers heard last spring. I run it with a Gabon Ebony striker from Bill Lyman. Hard to imagine a better sounding combination.

dreis3

Fine set of pot calls ya got there Rickey!  You sure have quite the collection!  Congratulations on some outstanding pots!
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

Jgarrett

I run his birdseye maple glass and slate calls with dymondwood strikers with custom xl flare-tips.....he makes a great man.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

goblr77

Lon's calls are as good as it gets IMO. I've called in many birds to the gun with Irene. I picked up a crystal padauk from him a couple months ago and it now resides in my vest.

M,Yingling

Sweet Calls ,,, hard to beat good glass call
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

captin_hook

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

spur collector

silverspur

Rickey more great pot calls from your collection!  Thanks for posting them!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

SS Calls

SSCsnood

I have one of his birdseye maple/glass like the one at bottom right and it is the finest sounding call I have ever put a striker to... do you have any recommendations on a second striker for it, the one I use is the 2 piece laminated striker Lonzo sent with the call. it sounds great but I'm just curious if you might have an opinion or suggestion. Thanks!

memert116

JVA54

Jgarrett

I have a two piece harold fowler striker that I like to run on my glass,  its a purpleheart shaft with an osage orange handle.  Man, it is a great sounding call.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Yelper

Lon Trice Birdseye maple slate & his Yellow Heart wood & crystal outstanding calls.