OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Apparently bass pro

Started by MouthCaller, March 15, 2014, 04:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouthCaller

Doesn't carry hevi anymore I called the one in Kodak outside Sevierville and that's what they told me they don't have it online either....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Ruger M77

I noticed the the same thing at the basspro here in PA
I eat therefore I hunt

stinkpickle

Our local store still had some MagBlends and a few regular 20ga Hevi-13 turkey loads, but that's about it.  It did look like they weren't restocking them.

MouthCaller

Same here cause I was in there a few weeks ago and they had them in everything but 3-1/2 12...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

tomstopper

It's getting so Bass Pro hardly ever has anything that I want. Usually why I order from Cabelas

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: tomstopper on March 15, 2014, 05:51:55 PM
It's getting so Bass Pro hardly ever has anything that I want. Usually why I order from Cabelas
x2 On this.  I have BPS store right across the interstate from my office and I rarely go in there.  They never have anything in stock and the service is terrible.  Cabelas gets 99% of my business.   

01Foreman400

BPS gets very little business from me.  Elkturkman hit the nail on the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

o2stk1

ditto on bps, the main store in springfield mo is not very far and I have 200 bucks on my reward card and cant make myself go. this one here is mostly a tourist trap not much of a outdoor store anymore imo. do most of my buying over the web or lgs.

booth

Bass pro in Nashville had hevi in stock today.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

BPS loves to sell Winchester products.

mudhen

Hevi at our nearest BPS...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

DirtNap647

I drive 45 min. farther to go to cabelas

alclark2

Cabelas gets my business also. I was a big BPS fan a few years back.
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

BigStrutter

Just as Booth said, the Bass Pro in Nashville has some in stock. I also agree with everyone else on BPS not having the items I need. Now I go to my local independent hunting/outdoor shops. They are more customer focused and will order anything I need even if they don't stock it.
"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep"

SKFOOTER

Quote from: BigStrutter on March 16, 2014, 02:21:24 PM
Just as Booth said, the Bass Pro in Nashville has some in stock. I also agree with everyone else on BPS not having the items I need. Now I go to my local independent hunting/outdoor shops. They are more customer focused and will order anything I need even if they don't stock it.
Hevi or Mag Blend???