News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

PatternMaster Code Black Turkey Choke

Started by worth612000, March 14, 2014, 11:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maytom

maytom

I have been checking these out as well!!

jlw

Just ordered one for my SX2 using that discount code for 15% off. Can't wait to get it so I can pattern it. It's got to be way better than the Winchester turkey choke that came with my gun. Was looking at getting an IC choke, but with the discount and free shipping the PM code black isn't much more than the IC. Also the IC is a .665 standard constriction and I've read on here and a couple other forums that the Winchester sx2/sx3 with the invector plus chokes pattern better with .670 and larger constrictions. The Patternmaster turkey choke for invector plus comes with a .675 constriction so there might be something to that. Anyway, I really just wanted to say thank you for posting that discount code.

mossyoakpro

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 16, 2014, 03:21:55 PM
Seeing is believing.  Let's see some Hevi-13 patterns at 40yds showing this 20-30% increase.

Hevi,

I don't know about a 20-30% increase but it put up a very nice pattern for me....I posted it in the patterning section.

I shot a 665 JH first and it did 171...then fired the PM and it did 232.  Same gun and same Hevi-13 3" #6 shells.

Needless to say it is stuck in the end of my gun now.....I have several chokes I did not shoot because I figured that # could not be beaten so I stopped right there.

Phillippians 4:13

GOLD HUNTER

i hand load tss and hevi shot and HW, sorry i dont shoot hevi-shot 6's. but i did test the ic and cb and i did get 20% better with the turkey thug 6 and wix superx 6 3" with the code black and with the MB ammo hevi i got about 30% more in a 15" @ 40yds but this is with my gun/ammo/choke.

give you all 1 test i did ACTIVE #6's with the IC.665 i got 262 in a 10" and with the code black got 309 in a 10" @ 30yds.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,42889.0.html

d@mn try and help a guy out and get "SHOW ME" well come up to Big Lick Va and we will have a shoot off $ 1.00 per pellet in a 10" and bring the check book. im not evening going to keep the ic.665 but it is a great choke. 

i have tested ammo and chokes for years and i dont no sh!t.......last post on tring to help you guys out !!!  :funnyturkey:

Brian

davisd9

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 16, 2014, 03:21:55 PM
Seeing is believing.  Let's see some Hevi-13 patterns at 40yds showing this 20-30% increase.

Brian does not have a thing to prove to anyone. Some of his patterns will make the number guys get goosebumps and cry.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mossyoakpro

Quote from: GOLD HUNTER on March 29, 2014, 08:32:27 PM
i hand load tss and hevi shot and HW, sorry i dont shoot hevi-shot 6's. but i did test the ic and cb and i did get 20% better with the turkey thug 6 and wix superx 6 3" with the code black and with the MB ammo hevi i got about 30% more in a 15" @ 40yds but this is with my gun/ammo/choke.

give you all 1 test i did ACTIVE #6's with the IC.665 i got 262 in a 10" and with the code black got 309 in a 10" @ 30yds.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,42889.0.html

d@mn try and help a guy out and get "SHOW ME" well come up to Big Lick Va and we will have a shoot off $ 1.00 per pellet in a 10" and bring the check book. im not evening going to keep the ic.665 but it is a great choke. 

i have tested ammo and chokes for years and i dont no sh!t.......last post on tring to help you guys out !!!  :funnyturkey:

Brian

I'm a believer bro!  The Code Black is a little pricey but it is worth every penny in my book!!

I appreciate any help I can get on here so keep it up.

Best of luck to you this spring!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Now Brian no need to get upset.  All I ask was to show some patterns.  Nothing wrong with that.  When a guy says 30% increase vs other chokes that is usually inaccurate.  So that's why I wanted to see the proof. 

And yes I seen your pattern mossy.  That is impressive. 

mossyoakpro

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 30, 2014, 01:31:49 PM
Now Brian no need to get upset.  All I ask was to show some patterns.  Nothing wrong with that.  When a guy says 30% increase vs other chokes that is usually inaccurate.  So that's why I wanted to see the proof. 

And yes I seen your pattern mossy.  That is impressive.

Thanks Hevi....you should give one a whirl to see what you get from your gun.  I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

Best of luck this spring!!  Hope you give one a headache!