OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

No Sleep!

Started by StrutStopper_71, March 14, 2014, 10:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrutStopper_71

Well it has finally got here! It all starts in the morning here in northwest Florida and Alabama! I will not be able to sleep a wink tonight thinking about big longbeards. Just wanted to wish everybody luck in the morning and hope everyone has a great hunt and just remember its not just the kill take it all in and enjoy every second of the hunt! Put three to bed this evening hoping they follow the script in the morning! Well again good luck to all and be safe! :fud: :OGani:

TJK68

Good luck and safe hunting to you!

WV TURKEY THUG

good luck i never sleep the night before season its a tradition atleast thats what ill call it haha.

Drthorn

Good luck..looking forward to your next post

kenfa03

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

appalachianstruttstopper

Good luck to all! May your eyes be red and burning by tomorrows eve from the lack of sleep with blood on the boot and turkey breast in your fridge!!

cahaba

Good luck. Sitting here wide awake. Tick toc tick toc

StrutStopper_71

Alright guys 4:30 and 48 degrees with no wind. Leaving home now headed to the woods they should be gobbling pretty good it has been slow all week but the last two days have been clear. Check back in later with some updates!

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

tomstopper

Good luck to all.....

wvnut3

Good luck to all, come on April 28..........Lee

hookedspur

Good Luck and stay Safe .  :anim_25:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gooserbat

Best of luck, and be safe.  I'm waiting on 4/6/14
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

RutnNStrutn

R AJ

Down here I heard other landowners birds but mine were quiet. Rain this afternoon , all night  and nine hours tomorrow. But ,I took a hunter new to the sport and after hearing some he said he liked it.

My son gave up his spot with dad to let his friend go with me. Good kid even at 32.