only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Alabama Turkey Hunters

Started by kmac, March 14, 2011, 01:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmac

Good luck tomorrow and stay safe...

guesswho

Thanks.  I know its a moot point to go because there are no turkeys in Alabama, but I'm going just in case one crossed over from the Georgia side! 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

OLE RASPY

Quote from: guesswho on March 14, 2011, 01:35:18 PM
Thanks.  I know its a moot point to go because there are no turkeys in Alabama, but I'm going just in case one crossed over from the Georgia side! 
i didnt know they crossed lines. ;D :TooFunny:

kmac

Just wishing everybody luck, I am going where I think I heard a Hen yelp back during deer season. But it could have been a dog bark.

guesswho

Quote from: kmac on March 14, 2011, 01:46:04 PM
Just wishing everybody luck, I am going where I think I heard a Hen yelp back during deer season. But it could have been a dog bark.
Good luck.  I hope it turns out to be a big dog with long spurs.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

CASH

:anim_25: headed to the club now to set up camp and sit in the rain this evening
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

FullChoke

Amen to that. We've got a couple of Bama Boyz on the team and I KNOW they are ready to get this party started.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

bowhunter84

i'll be out there tomorrow afternoon

mmusso

I'll be out there in about 15 hours...
Good luck to everyone going tomorrow!

tomdown#4

I'll be out there first thing as well. Good luck to everyone! :fud: :newmascot:

hookedspur

Quote from: CASH on March 14, 2011, 02:13:03 PM
:anim_25: headed to the club now to set up camp and sit in the rain this evening
:icon_thumright: sounds nfun youguys be careful and  :anim_25:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Chester

Good luck to my fellow Alabama brethren on Tuesday, play it safe and happy hunting.

BrowningGuy88

I am ready for daylight in the morning!

Took my little sister Saturday for the youth hunt and heard a couple gobble good. Got the fever!

4nwtf

I am off all day tomorrow.  Probably wasting my time but I heard a rooster crowing in one spot so I'm going to check it out.  Sure wish we had turkeys here.  Might have to moveby next year ;)

misfire

Quote from: guesswho on March 14, 2011, 01:35:18 PM

If that bird is anywhere near central west GA, send him back to my lease. I dont want to be all alone next weekend
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net