OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cardiologist Orders - Blessing Maybe??

Started by R AJ, March 14, 2014, 01:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R AJ

The nuclear stress test showed possible blockage in anterior artery so I go for a heart cath March 27 to see if there is a problem or not. After a quadruple bypass in 2011 I hope that they find nothing serious  of course.
That will take me out of action the last few days  of March but I'll be giving em fits come April.
Four days of rest won't be so bad any way. :fud: :gobble:

Skeeterbait

Man yes, you take care of that.  Better to know what your dealing with.  A few days missed this season so you can have many more seasons, that's a fair trade.  Wishing you the best on your test.

Hognutz

The turkeys will wait for you. Take care of yourself, obey the Doctor's orders, get back on your feet, kill gobblers! In that order, PLEASE. Godspeed, my friend..  :cross2:

Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

g8rvet

Good luck brother. Listen to the docs so you can get back at 'em.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

tomstopper

wvnut3

Good Luck to you,hope everything works out for you. The turkeys will still be there .Lee

chatterbox

Robert,

Please take care of yourself, and rest. I hope the heart cath goes well, and your back slamming noggins in no time!

Mike

DirtNap647

Woodsman4God

Lost my entire season last year to problems related to my heart, Take it easy and I hope all goes well

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: RAJ on March 14, 2014, 01:22:30 PM
The nuclear stress test showed possible blockage in anterior artery so I go for a heart cath March 27 to see if there is a problem or not. After a quadruple bypass in 2011 I hope that they find nothing serious  of course.
That will take me out of action the last few days  of March but I'll be giving em fits come April.
Four days of rest won't be so bad any way. :fud: :gobble:

RAJ I hate to hear that!  Heart problems run in my family bad.....my dad has had 4 heart surgery's.  2 open heart surgery's and two stents.  I have three valves that leak and have to go every other year for a echo of my heart.  I pray the best for your and a quick recovery!  Its best they have found it and are taking care of it now!

God bless 
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

ShortSpurs

Do what needs to be done. We wish the best for you.

allaboutshooting

"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Muzzy61

Do what you need to to stay healthy for you and your family. We all love to hunt, but no turkey worth your health. Good luck.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

owlhoot

Get back out there when this is taken care of. Plenty of good hunts left in april. :jesus-cross:

the Ward

Take it easy Robert,and I wish you a speedy and full recovery!