OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mouth Calls for the Frustrated

Started by GobbleNut, March 14, 2014, 12:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Offering this package again this spring!!
(Also see our other call packages and mouth call making kits)

Do you ever listen to champion mouth call users and wonder why you don't sound that way?  Here's your chance to learn the secrets and be the best you can be as a mouth call user.  This five-call package with instructions on mouth call use and explanation on how to modify any mouth call to make it sound the way you want it to sound will put you on the path to sounding like the champions. 

Have you purchased call after call from all the mouth call companies only to find that you can't make them sound the way the "experts" do?  Don't worry, you are not alone.  Most mouth call users are just like you! Stop spending your hard-earned dollars on buying calls that don't work for you.  Learn what call designs work best for the way you call,...and how to convert just about any call you have from a "sows ear" to a "silk purse". 

Get the five-call set and instructions right now for $15 TYD.  PM me for details on how to order.

GobbleNut

Will be out hunting for the next couple of weeks starting 3-27.  Response to any inquiries about the 5-call package will be delayed during that time,....but I will get back to you!

B.HUNT

Any update on calls I paid for on 3/24? They still have not arrived.

Thanks!
TAG IT! BAG IT! EAT IT!

HDSNOOKY

send info to haldybdal@yahoo.com  I can use all the help I can get with these mouth yelpers thanks and good hunting

GobbleNut