OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Won't be hunting much this year!

Started by Spring_Woods, March 13, 2014, 11:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring_Woods

Because my wife and I are expecting our (1st) son two weeks before turkey season!

Mum pretty psyched, but I have to admit I did shock gobble one two days ago before bed time and I could feel the rush!

Ohh, oh here's a pic. :)
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

ericjames

Congratulations. Hope everything goes great.

busta biggun

Congrats on your future hunting partner!!!

Bigspurs68

Congrats from me too! I have a pic somewhere of my first girl and me with a longbeard when she was 4 days old. You'll get out there after you know momma and your baby are ok. Looking back at 33 years of relentlessly chasing birds, the last 12 years with my kids has been the best! You have a lot to look foreward to. Good luck!
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

DirtNap647

captin_hook

Congrats.... You'll be able to get out a bit. I went through a new one around turkey season a couple of times, my wife actually told me to go hunting!

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

tomstopper

If there is anything warranting missing some spring gobbler season this is it..... Congrats.....

Spring_Woods

Hey thanks fellas! My wife and I are really looking forward to meeting him!
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

ShortSpurs

From your pic, it appears that the little fellow is reaching up to pull his mask down, as ones coming-in  :toothy12:!

redarrow

Quote from: tomstopper on March 14, 2014, 08:25:09 AM
If there is anything warranting missing some spring gobbler season this is it..... Congrats.....

My thoughts exactly.

headbanger

Congrats...your life will soon change for the better.

Gold Spur

Congrats to the both of you. The excitement level is probably pretty high at your house.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

CrustyRusty

Are you going to name him Tom?  Congrats and God bless

turkeyfoot

Maybe not this year but the the years to come will be great nothing like it he will be your best hunting partner