turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Won't be hunting much this year!

Started by Spring_Woods, March 13, 2014, 11:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross R

congrats! My twin boys have a birthday in the middle of turkey season along with mine. It makes it hard to hunt with the wife planning parties.
When they are old enough we will get plenty of time!

panhandlehunter

Congrats, no turkey hunt can compare!

SS Calls

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Spring_Woods

Quote from: CrustyRusty on March 14, 2014, 10:30:11 AM
Are you going to name him Tom?  Congrats and God bless

Thanks, and no on the name. His middle name will be my first name.

Cameron Bradley. ;)
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

tomtaker123

congrats! as a kid that just had his last youth season 2 seasons ago, I can definitely say there isn't a better feeling than being out in that blind on your first youth hunt with your old man. and I can imagine its just as amazing for the father so good luck and prayers are with you.
"speak the language"

R AJ

This will actually train you for turkey seasons ahead as you will be training on getting less sleep and going to work, and dividing time between work and family responsibilities.

If you are super good maybe you can get away a few times this spring. Timing these baby deliveries is really tricky when you like to turkey hunt , deer hunt and fish. :anim_25: :icon_thumright:

Spring_Woods

Quote from: tomtaker123 on March 14, 2014, 01:12:33 PM
congrats! as a kid that just had his last youth season 2 seasons ago, I can definitely say there isn't a better feeling than being out in that blind on your first youth hunt with your old man. and I can imagine its just as amazing for the father so good luck and prayers are with you.

Thanks! I have taken my wife's cousins' son and I must say it is the highlight of my season. Well, besides the Kentucky trip!
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

bamagtrdude

CONGRATS!!  It appears he's already perfected his turkey hunting "crouching by the tree" technique already!!  haha...
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

catdaddy

Congrats to you!! My son Cole was born 17 years ago tomorrow. For his birthday--I am taking him turkey hunting.

stinkpickle

:happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064:    But seriously, you gotta work on your timing.   ;)

beagler

Congrats to both you and your wife! I see alot of baby camo in your near future.
Never Misses

BowBendr

Congrats to you and your wife Spring Woods.  :icon_thumright:

Birth is the most beautiful thing on earth, closely followed by, "thanks for taking me hunting with you today Daddy". I've been fortunate enough to experience both, and hope the same for you too brother.

Drthorn

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions