Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

LongBeard XRs available in 4s, 5s, and 6s both 3s and 3 1/2s local G. Mt.

Started by kevin2, March 13, 2014, 04:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin2

I found some Long Beards at my local Gander Mt., Taylor Michigan. Was surprised to see so many. They had plenty of everything. They actually had some 20g too.

If you need some, they are there. I know they are hard to find #6s anywhere now.
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

ShortSpurs

Found 10 boxes of the 3.5" #5 LBs at the local Farm & Home store while ago. Bought 2 more, got 6 boxes now. The 870SM will place all shot, except 10 pellets, in a 12" circle @ 40 yds.

Dang-it, no more excuses for missin'   :fud:!

Crappiepro

Our Gander Mountain also has them here in Indiana. Only the 3" #5 12ga. and 3" #5 in 20ga.
Our Wal-mart here said they wasn't gonna stock them because the have the Winchester Double-X magnums. I have no idea whats goin on with that LOL.
I bought the 12ga. 3" #5's for $16.99 at a farm/feed type store.
I'd like to get some 3 1/2"'s though.

MKMGOBL

Where are you guys seeing the Long Beard 20ga? According to Winchester, the 20ga was not in the 2014 line up.

Never mind....I take it you're talking about seeing other 20ga loads & not the Long Beard XR ammo posted in the post title ::)
"Luck Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

beagler

None in my local Gander Mt but Dick's Sporting Goods had then in #4's and #5's but only in 3".
Never Misses

highcj5

I only found some 6's in 3 1/2 at the gboro, nc gander.  here at the dick's in va they have the 4's in 3 1/2.  dick's is also having a sale on their turkey shot.  buy one and get 25% off the second box.  trying to find some 5's, might settle for the 4's