2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

ads1

My thoughts and prayers go up for the family. This is so sad.
Terry E. Kiser from Southeastern Illinois

slamman

My prayers an thoughts are with Officer Bullock and his family.  May God Almighty give this family the strength to bear this great loss.   :cross2:

allaboutshooting

"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

greencop01

:bible: Nothing is greater than this, that one lays down his life for his friend, in the footsteps of the Master............. Prayers from New England for Jason and family.  :cross2:

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

RutnNStrutn

Very sad news. This kind of tragedy happens way too often. RIP officer and may God be with your family. :bible: :cross2:

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

beagler

Prayers sent out. :cross2:
One year ago this past February one of my coworkers was brutally stabbed to death by an inmate in the federal prison I work at. Again prayers out to the Fallen Officer.
Never Misses

jmck

what a sad sad situation that was, enabled by the court system.
A man convicted of attempted murder--being released in only 3 yrs and 1 month---unexplainable !!!!
The cancer on society has now been allowed to effect not only Jason and his K-9 partner, but all of you responders and your families as well. Seems that the guilty have more rights than the victims these days and that's just not right. To enable a cancer on society to take away a family man from society is un excusable.
Not only has this taken a toll on you, but the side effects on your children is something that no one sees Tim. Reassure them as I know how scarred they were knowing you were on scene there. Give them the love and attention to help them deal with this and feed off their love for you, it will help greatly. As I told you this morning, sense you have the day off, stay out of the shop, and go to nature and get the buggy out, and go looking for turkeys on some of your new land. Time in a different atmosphere will help you more than anything!!! Get out into nature and let her begin to heal you.
As others have mentioned, your service as well as all your brothers is greatly appreciated by all of us. Folks never really realize with all Wardens do in overall law enforcement.....we appreciate what you and all your brothers do for us !!!
Prayers sent from my family for Jason, his family, yours Tim, and all that experienced that tradegy !!!
Officer Jason Crisp END OF WATCH 5/12/14    Rest in Peace---God Bless

Vabirddog

Praying! And will continue for this fine man and his family and friends.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase