turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

everyones single shot 20ga

Started by turkeyhunter91, March 13, 2014, 03:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tree-rat sniper

H&R Tamer 20 ga 20" 3" factory Mod choke,Tru-glo front sight, camo tape & krylon fusion treatment.  I used it for rabbits a bit last year.  It looks a little different now, went back to the factory fore-end (had a store-end) and stippled the grip area on the rear stock (soldering iron).
NRA Life Member/Pistol Instructor, NWTF, SCI (former DU, VHA & HHI).  Non Gratum Anus Rodentum!

Michigander

Rossi that Sumtoy threaded and lengthened the forcing cone on. I built the recoil reducing stock for it. It will do around 155 with a Sumtoy choke.

Dtrkyman

That stock is bad  Michigander.

old frank

Bare Bones H&R Youth Turkey.

It patterend pretty good out to 30 yards with the fixed full choke and federal HW#7. I am carrying it like it is for now may do some upgrades next season, maybe not.

It is like carrying a feather.

Michigander

Quote from: Dtrkyman on April 21, 2014, 02:33:55 PM
That stock is bad  Michigander.

Thanks, it was a fun project. It's in believable how little it kicks. I ported the top of the barrel which really helped cut down on the muzzle whip too.

Hayudog

Remington 100 SPR by Baikal. 20 ga with a Sumtoy choke. Burris Sure Shot.

noggin buster

I cant stand it!! I need one.

cphill

I agree the more I look at them Baikal mp-18 the more like the look of it

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: cphill on May 20, 2014, 07:50:55 PM
I agree the more I look at them Baikal mp-18 the more like the look of it

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I think I am going to order one this week!

Yoder409

Here's my boy a few years back.

He's holding his NEF Pardner NWTF edition youth gun.

I sent it off to Wright's and had them run RemChoke threads in the end.  The had my smith install a Weaver rail.  We put a 30mm red dot on the rail, a Comp-N-Choke XX-full tube in the business end and turkeys inside 40 yards ain't been safe from the boy since.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.