OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How Many Pot Calls Do You Own?

Started by Footballer, March 12, 2014, 09:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footballer

I'm curious how many are addicted to buying different pot calls like I am. So, how many do you have?

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

ky turkey hunter

L.F. Cox

I think I have 3 and 4 or 5 strikers...

Here's one of them.

West Augusta

I'm afraid to count them.  :TooFunny:
I'm not sure that I really want to know.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

hunter22

Last time I counted I had 155 pot calls and over 500 strikers.

L.F. Cox

eddie234

Wow, I've got an aluminum , ceramic, crystal and slate. With about 10 different strikers. If I had than many I'd get confused on which ones I'd take hunting. Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

COssman14

Quote from: L.F. Cox on March 12, 2014, 09:33:00 PM
I think I have 3 and 4 or 5 strikers...

Here's one of them.

Where did you get that striker case and pot call case?
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

hunter22

Frank,

I normally carry three pot calls and maybe 5 strikers when I hunt. Most of the time they are the same three calls. I am old and set in my ways.

mwr

Quote from: hunter22 on March 12, 2014, 11:04:18 PM
Frank,

I normally carry three pot calls and maybe 5 strikers when I hunt. Most of the time they are the same three calls. I am old and set in my ways.
I heard you used a pack mule, Rickey!!! :smiley-char092: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

hunter22

Mikey,

The pack mule is for the 10 gauge. Dang thing must weigh about 13 lb with scope and full of ammo.

Houndstooth Game Calls

I usually have none lol I start the season with two or three in my bag but after getting back from a camp or a hunt there usually sold. So I have to build or find me another.. I did have one that for some reason I had gotten attached to came home and my wife informed me she sold it! She let a customer play it in my office while I was gone and he wanted it so I guess I aint married to none of them, rather see a customer happy anyway!! I do have two hid in my truck from her at the moment she don't know I have! Shhhhhh

L.F. Cox

Quote from: COssman14 on March 12, 2014, 10:34:52 PM
Where did you get that striker case and pot call case?

From the same fellow that made that pot call and strikers  :camohat:

hunter22

Frank,

That is about as fine a looking pot call set I have seen. Good stuff right there.