L.F. Cox

I use a modified Filson vest.

maytom

o2stk1

elite with the pad pulled off and a gobbler lounge chair

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

SSCsnood

I recently got the bucklick creek style now made by redhead and I love it...couldn't be happier with the vest in any way

TJK68

I use the Ol'Tom Time and Motion strap vest.

WVhuntEER

Cabela's Tactical Tat'r II which is my favorite  and I have a bucklick creek for when I need a backrest and am not sure if there is a suitable tree.

jhcats10

Quote from: SSCsnood on March 13, 2014, 12:08:19 PM
I recently got the bucklick creek style now made by redhead and I love it...couldn't be happier with the vest in any way

+ 1, although I haven't used it yet

SSCsnood

Quote from: jhcats10 on March 13, 2014, 01:07:13 PM

Quote from: SSCsnood on March 13, 2014, 12:08:19 PM

+ 1, although I haven't used it yet
you will love it, IMO the seat style is what makes it so great. I hunt in a lot of pine plantations and all of the trees have a rise or bump around the base and are very uncomfortable if you don't dig it out. I can sit 2 feet from a tree and be more comfortable than if on the "perfect tree"

AL trout bum

Just got my tactical tat'r II. I am impressed so far, but it hasn't been field tested yet. That will change this weekend.
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to." - Tom Kelly

Gamblinman

Limbhanger.. Bob Dixon is worth too much money now to hunt with.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

jlawson382

"Walmart Special" Turkey Thugs vest I picked up near the end of the season last year.

Gold Spur

This will be my third season using my Super Tat'r III from Cabelas. It has a lot of storage and a thick comfortable cushion to sit on. I didn't know if I would like it or not when I ordered it, but after I tried it on I loved it.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

KS-Hoyt-Hunter

I've got the Hunters Specialties one they sell at Walmart. It's Realtree APG and cost like $40. It works great.
I love the looks of the CabelasTtactical Tatr II. I'd love to have some legs on mine. But really can't justify getting rid of mine, at least not yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk