OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Daybreak Calls

Started by hunter22, March 12, 2014, 10:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

There are a lot of great pot call makers out there, but these were made by one of the best in my opinion, Gary Anderson of Daybreak Calls. Gary has won numerous awards at NWTF Nationals including callmaker of the year. There are slate, crystal, ceramic, and anodized aluminum playing surfaces in this batch. One of the individual pots is shown so the true beauty of the wood and finish can be seen.

SS Josh

Those are some beautiful calls Rickey! :icon_thumright:
:cross2: Colossians 3:23 :cross2:

scoot12

awesome Rickey,  you have a lot of daybreak killers there.  Scoot

Old Timer53

Rickey

You have got some mighty fine killers for sure !

:you_rock:

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

letinmfly

One heck of a collection of turkey killers Rickey!!!  :you_rock:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

SS Calls

CASH

One of the best pots I ever had the pleasure of running was one of his.  Made me sound better than I really am
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

West Augusta

Dang Rickey, I knew you had several but not that many.  What a collection of fine pot calls.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Flydown

Bunch of beauties right there.

drenalinld

When I get to spend a few hours at Rickey's I get into this case now and then. Good gravy those things sound as good as they look!

TJK68

Beautiful calls!!!!!  :drool:

memert116

mwr

Great Calls!!! :icon_thumright:    Cmon Rickey just send me one, you wont miss it!!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: