OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lucky at my nwtf banquet last night

Started by wingbonehntr, March 08, 2014, 08:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingbonehntr

Got lucky last night and won two nice guns. The first was a rem 870 supermag with laminated stock. The second was a benelli sbe2

M Sharpe

Sounds like you did have a good nite!!!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

chatterbox

slamman

Congrats.  we had ours last weekend and I was not so lucky, you're more then welcome to come sit at our table next year.

DirtNap647

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

tomstopper

Dang. You better go buy some lottery tickets.. Congrats...

the Ward

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

WV TURKEY THUG

congrats i won a mossberg 835 once at a banquet. the inside of the barrel had rust or something in it never could get it out still shoots decent though.

Tail Feathers

Yeh you had a good night!  Congrats on the guns. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

owlhoot

they will call you lucky from now on. I couldn't win twice if i was the only one bought tickets, lol

beagler

Never Misses

jblackburn

Nice!  You better go buy a lottery ticket!  Congrats!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

troutfisher13111