Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Q: Prefer to Hunt Alone Or With A Buddy?

Started by bamagtrdude, March 07, 2014, 03:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylongspur88

Quote from: tnturkey on March 07, 2014, 05:44:56 PM
I enjoy hunting with someone more. but I am more successful by myself.
Same for me.

northwoodshntr

Quote from: tnturkey on March 07, 2014, 05:44:56 PM
I enjoy hunting with someone more. but I am more successful by myself.
I've hunted with 4 different friends and family over the years. We had good times but were rarely successfull. I've been going solo the last few years and got my best bird ever 2 years ago.

Gobble!

That's tough. Would pick by myself for now.

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Gamblinman

Mostly by myself now, with dad and wife gone to greener pastures and son moved to Cali. I kinda enjoy the solitude at times.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

TRKYHTR

I prefer to hunt with somebody. It's just more enjoyable for me nowadays. Now if there is a turkey that needs killin just let me be and I'll be back in a little while with a gobbler slung over my shoulder.

Joe
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

ericjames

turkeyfoot

its one of the good things about turkey hunting is hunting with someone just have to find someone who doesn't yap all the time and is like minded, Me and my buddies camp first week of turkey season and hunt and have a ball

Devastator

Loner myself,but???I am haveing the time of my life with my nephew,what an adrenaine rush it is to see a kid get ready to pull the trigger on his first deer or turkey,almost like my first.

highwaygun

I like to do both but I hunt alone till I get one under the belt every year. I am way more proficient hunting alone than with a friend.

beagler

Never Misses

bigbird

I had a buddy that I'd hunt with but he moved back to his home state! Now that my son is into turkey hunting I really like taking him! He really eats it up and I love trying to teach him everything I know about our great sport. But if I can't take him I'd rather hunt alone, I just like going out there and doing my thing! Guiding is fun also I guess, but when I'm going to fill my tags I wanna hunt alone!

drenalinld

I prefer to share the hunt with a buddy for the most part but when I really have the urge to kill one I want to go alone.

Heller

Deer huntin is mostly my alone time, turkey huntin is done with a buddy

ctwny1

I Like and prefer to hunt with a buddy. Just more fun buddy hunting in my opinion.