OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

can I do this here?

Started by 2eagles, March 06, 2014, 06:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2eagles

Quote from: Frank G on March 07, 2014, 02:04:50 PM
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: And with a bow as well. Good job, have you sent a shaft through a gobbler yet, or did I miss it.

Not yet.  If I set my blind up this year I might take my bow and shotgun.

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

lonnie sneed jr.

That's a very nice buck, congrats. That buck would make me  :happy0064:

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

captpete

Coming from another Iowan...that deer was not killed in Iowa. My guess would be Texas, Ohio, or even Illinois...definitley not Iowa. We don't have big deer in Iowa. We don't have any deer in Iowa. Having lots of big deer in Iowa is a myth that has been told strictly to attract the attention of hunters to bring in more money from out of state hunters.

Great deer....Congrats!!

Remember...WE DON"T HAVE BIG DEER  IN IOWA.

2eagles

Quote from: captpete on March 08, 2014, 08:15:22 AM
Coming from another Iowan...that deer was not killed in Iowa. My guess would be Texas, Ohio, or even Illinois...definitley not Iowa. We don't have big deer in Iowa. We don't have any deer in Iowa. Having lots of big deer in Iowa is a myth that has been told strictly to attract the attention of hunters to bring in more money from out of state hunters.

Great deer....Congrats!!

Remember...WE DON"T HAVE BIG DEER  IN IOWA.

I've been figured out.  I really shot that deer in Texas, no maybe it was Mississippi, I'm think'n it was Oklahoma.  Ya know, I don't remember where I shot him.  Because he's right - there are NO big deer in Iowa.   ;D

WV TURKEY THUG

owlhoot