OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Black to bottomland

Started by Quackwacker NC, March 04, 2014, 10:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quackwacker NC

Done it with the mossy oak gun skins kit, pretty impressed with it

Snoody Bastid

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

jdavenp3

Looks great. I went with the Bottomland kit as well. Hopefully will get it in this week or early next. Interested to see how it contours around the different indents in the SX3 stock and forearm.

Quackwacker NC

Heat gun or hair dryer is your best friend, the hardest part for me was the forearm , had to make a bunch of relief cuts at both ends to get it to lay flat, just take your time the next one I do will be a lot easier

gobbler74

Not job on that..time to roll some birds.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

drum817

looks VERY nice!  GREAT job!  :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

djenkins32

wvnut3

eddie234

Looks awesome

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

TrackeySauresRex

:icon_thumright: luvvin the bottom land!

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

tomstopper

Longshanks

Very cool..I used to tape my gun with a similar product. I would try to keep it dry during the season and had no problems with rust. Great camo!

COssman14

Awesome! They won't see whats coming. :anim_25:
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

NortonZ7

Looks awesome. I just did my Mossberg 500 20 in their Bottomland kit. I was very pleased. Cant beat it for the money.