News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

20 lb bird

Started by T-town, March 13, 2011, 08:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowhunter84

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

CASH

Quote from: T-town on March 13, 2011, 08:54:56 PM
I just put 1,000 lb of crap in my truck to go chase a 20 lb bird for two days. I wonder what happened to the days I grabbed a gun, a few shells, put a box in my pocket and a call in my cheek and took off...

I was telling Bony the same thing.  I've got a truck load of crap to hunt for two days.  Granted most of it is for camping out, but dang.  Realized I've got 14 mouth calls in my vest to and I suck with a mouthcall.   :begging:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

hootn

Quote from: CASH on March 13, 2011, 11:34:16 PM
Quote from: T-town on March 13, 2011, 08:54:56 PM
I just put 1,000 lb of crap in my truck to go chase a 20 lb bird for two days. I wonder what happened to the days I grabbed a gun, a few shells, put a box in my pocket and a call in my cheek and took off...

I was telling Bony the same thing.  I've got a truck load of crap to hunt for two days.  Granted most of it is for camping out, but dang.  Realized I've got 14 mouth calls in my vest to and I suck with a mouthcall.   :begging:

where is your favorite call?????? you know the one.....

hoyt

Back when I started you didn't have to worry about tote'n so many calls with you. You were lucky to even find a turkey call in the Hardware stores or if fortunate enough to have one in your town...Sporting Goods Store.

CASH

Quote from: hootn on March 13, 2011, 11:45:35 PM

where is your favorite call?????? you know the one.....

It's hanging from a tree in the National Forest with your name on it.  "Hootn wuz here"