turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers Answered $$$

Started by TnTurk, March 03, 2014, 06:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TnTurk

Being a teacher and coach, I always prayed that the good Lord would place me in a good and safe school for my children's sake. I also prayed that He provide them with the same after they have graduated from high school. Well, just wanted to let you know that my prayers for my oldest daughter have been answered. Recently she signed a softball scholarship to attend a private Christian university that is very close to home so we can still watch her play. I am by no means boasting, just very proud of her and the young lady she has become. God Bless, Steve

Tail Feathers

That is great!  Congrats to the young lady.
:icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

jblackburn

Wonderful!  congrats to the young lady!! :happy0064:
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

tomstopper

Quote from: Tail Feathers on March 03, 2014, 06:30:29 PM
That is great!  Congrats to the young lady.
:icon_thumright:
:agreed: Your not boasting. Your just a proud papa as you should be. Congrats again to your daughter....

wvnut3

Awesome ,congrats to you and your daughter. My daughter's have one more year of Highschool and one of them is working to get a lacrosse scholarship at a private christian college as well.You have to be extremely proud. Lee :happy0064:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: TnTurk on March 03, 2014, 06:20:41 PM
Being a teacher and coach, I always prayed that the good Lord would place me in a good and safe school for my children's sake. I also prayed that He provide them with the same after they have graduated from high school. Well, just wanted to let you know that my prayers for my oldest daughter have been answered. Recently she signed a softball scholarship to attend a private Christian university that is very close to home so we can still watch her play. I am by no means boasting, just very proud of her and the young lady she has become. God Bless, Steve

TnTurk....That is awesome!!!!  Thanks for sharing what the Lord is doing in your family's life!!  We serve an awesome God buddy that's for sure!!!!! 

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Rio Fan

Congrats to both you and your daughter!  :happy0064:

Old Gobbler

:you_rock:  congrats !!!!  You got to be a proud father !!!!  :z-guntootsmiley:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Flydown

That is awesome! Congratulations!

DirtNap647

Mike Honcho

Congratulations!  I have two daughters and understand how proud you are! 

paturkeyhntr

Great testimony!!!!  We serve an awesome GOD!!!!   :z-guntootsmiley:
Congrats to your daughter.

headbanger

Congrats...it is wonderful to observe our children attaining a set goal :happy0064:

catdaddy