OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Longbeard XR's at Wal Mart

Started by TN Beard Buster, March 03, 2014, 04:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN Beard Buster

Just went to my local WM and they have recently set their turkey stuff out. They had about 10 boxes each of 3 1/2 and 3". They were the same price as MPW. Be on the lookout if you're interested.

tomstopper

Dang. I will check ours tonight....

darron

Called 3 local stores...nothing just xx loads

bushwhacker

Just went in my local walmart today and they had about ten boxes of 3" 5's. I wanted 6's so I got turkey thugs instead.

bbcoach

I was by my local Walmart today and they only had the Turkey Thugs and Winchester XX's

SinGin

While your there, check out their camo clothes. Our stores have them half off of half off.

remmy1187

Didn't have them at my wal mart either.

budtripp

My local walmart sucks with regards to hunting gear so I'll check but will not hold my breath

CASH

Quote from: budtripp on March 03, 2014, 11:48:37 PM
My local walmart sucks with regards to hunting gear so I'll check but will not hold my breath

Same here. As of last Thursday they still didn't have the turkey gear out yet
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

darn2ten

Quote from: TN Beard Buster on March 03, 2014, 04:46:12 PM
Just went to my local WM and they have recently set their turkey stuff out. They had about 10 boxes each of 3 1/2 and 3". They were the same price as MPW. Be on the lookout if you're interested.
Which Wally World are you talking about?

DirtNap647

turkey stuff is out no long beards though

archery1

my local wally had them last night also.. only 3" ... 5 shot though... they had turkey thugs also
Take a kid hunting

Gobble!

Quote from: bbcoach on March 03, 2014, 07:16:07 PM
I was by my local Walmart today and they only had the Turkey Thugs and Winchester XX's

same here in Western MD

THattaway

Wal mart sporting goods are stocked according to section manager preferrences, or so I am told. Explains why you see some that stock good stuff and some that stock nothing at all. I always leave disappointed at our local store when I go check it.
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

highcj5

none here.  turkey stuff is out though