turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SBE patterns of H13 #7s with Rhino .660 and JH .655

Started by BOFF, March 13, 2011, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Barrel has not been cleaned since before last turkey season 2010.  Temperature was 57 degrees. Windy.  42 yards from end of barrel to target.

Please note, my forcing cone has been lengthened, and barrel ported. Barrel is 26 inches.

20" pattern is approximate, as I only measured from center to North, South, East, and West outer edges.

JH .655  295 in 10" circle  224 in 20" circle

Rhino .660   326 in 10" circle   195 in 20" circle

God Bless,
David B.

TrkyHntr

That dog will hunt right there. Nice patterns, David.

Shane
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

Jourdan_D

gooblnfever

Hognutz

Nice patterns, David. They both are good, but the Rhino is a litter nicer. Is That a SBE l or ll? I shoot a SBE l...Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

BOFF

Quote from: Hognutz on March 13, 2011, 10:23:17 PM
Nice patterns, David. They both are good, but the Rhino is a litter nicer. Is That a SBE l or ll? I shoot a SBE l...Mike

Mike,

It's a early model SBE I.

God Bless,
David B.

chrmayo

I have an early model SBE it is marked h&k benelli. Has the 24" barrel and is drilled and tapped. I bought a .660 Rhino for it last year and cleaned the barrel real good. I shot some MagBlends through it and wasnt impressed so I just hunted with my 835. I recently sold the 835 and was planning to set up the SBE but instead bought an 870 SM and I am working on getting it ready for hunting. After seeing this it looks like I should be messing with the Benelli instead.
-MAYO-

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions