turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

nascar fans

Started by mckinzie, February 28, 2014, 07:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinzie

what do you think about the new qualifying????i think its ok....

SinGin

Very confusing, may have it figured out by the Kansa race. And I thought Daytona was bad

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

BowBendr

Wish they'd quit trying re-invent the wheel and just let 'em race.

SS Josh

Quote from: BowBendr on February 28, 2014, 08:43:16 PM
:agreed:  My thoughts exactly
:cross2: Colossians 3:23 :cross2:

C W

Gamblinman

Quote from: BowBendr on February 28, 2014, 08:43:16 PM

X2
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

stone road turkey calls

Don't watch nascar anymore, I'm from the days when a ford had a ford engin in it.

:TrainWreck1:
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

wvnut3

Once upon a time i lived and breathed Nascar (Winston Cup). Ever since they went to the chase i find myself not that interested. Yes i still watch a couple races a year however its not the same. As state above should have left them alone.Bring back the day when a ford was a ford chevy a chevy..etc. and have at it boys. Get rid of restrictor plates, If a manufacturer finds an edge...more power to them ...that should give the other teams incentive ... Lee

hotrod3h

I used to watch NASCAR but this year I quit. I just don't see why Richard Childress has to use #3 to build up Austin Dillon. If he's good enough let him build his own reputation with his own #. Obviously I was a huge Earnhardt fan.

DirtNap647

love racin but nascar is becoming like pro football  :z-dizzy:

Thomas6689

It's all about follow the leader they don't really race anymore it's kinda sad the nascar has come to this

surehuntsalot

Quote from: hotrod3h on March 01, 2014, 09:34:16 AM
I used to watch NASCAR but this year I quit. I just don't see why Richard Childress has to use #3 to build up Austin Dillon. If he's good enough let him build his own reputation with his own #. Obviously I was a huge Earnhardt fan.

this stunt is a joke for nascar racing,if you want to call it racing,all they do now is follow the leader
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

BowBendr

Remember the days when the fastest car at the track won the race ? I don't remember anybody crying when Petty, Yarborough, or the Allisons lapped the field 4 times...it just meant you had to go home, work on your gear and come back next week with a faster car...now it's all about being "fair". Who runs nascar now, Obama ?

the Ward

Quote from: BowBendr on March 01, 2014, 10:21:06 PM
Remember the days when the fastest car at the track won the race ? I don't remember anybody crying when Petty, Yarborough, or the Allisons lapped the field 4 times...it just meant you had to go home, work on your gear and come back next week with a faster car...now it's all about being "fair". Who runs nascar now, Obama ?
Quote from: wvnut3 on March 01, 2014, 09:07:42 AM
Once upon a time i lived and breathed Nascar (Winston Cup). Ever since they went to the chase i find myself not that interested. Yes i still watch a couple races a year however its not the same. As state above should have left them alone.Bring back the day when a ford was a ford chevy a chevy..etc. and have at it boys. Get rid of restrictor plates, If a manufacturer finds an edge...more power to them ...that should give the other teams incentive ... Lee
I agree, they could save the teams a lot of time and money by racing bone stock Toyota's. Who wants to watch 2 hrs worth of what has become an "iroc" race? And that stupid chase system!? Lol!