turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

strutting birds

Started by wildturkey6, February 28, 2014, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildturkey6

Saw a few birds in Virginia strutting already last week. Was down in North Carolina and birds are in the fields everywhere. Stepped outside the back door this afternoon around 4:30 and had 11 hens a hundred yards from the house fighting and making all kinds of racket. Life is good. Thank you Lord for all of your wonderful critters and allowing me to enjoy them.

Wildturkey6 :newmascot: :funnyturkey: :turkey2:

bamagtrdude

---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

forcercon1

You are mistaken Mr. Wildturkey....... VA. has no turkeys ;) so everyone move along to the next posting....

tomstopper

Quote from: forcercon1 on February 28, 2014, 09:44:15 PM
You are mistaken Mr. Wildturkey....... VA. has no turkeys ;) so everyone move along to the next posting....
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: Same here in NY so don't waste your time coming here looking for birds.....

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: wildturkey6 on February 28, 2014, 06:32:09 PM
Saw a few birds in Virginia strutting already last week. Was down in North Carolina and birds are in the fields everywhere. Stepped outside the back door this afternoon around 4:30 and had 11 hens a hundred yards from the house fighting and making all kinds of racket. Life is good. Thank you Lord for all of your wonderful critters and allowing me to enjoy them.

Wildturkey6 :newmascot: :funnyturkey: :turkey2:

AMEN!!!  Will be hitting VA on the 5th for the youth hunt and back down Lord willing for the opener!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens