turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This Followed Me Home Today From The Gun Shop

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, February 28, 2014, 02:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well I went to the local gun shop today to buy a pistol.  This baby ended up going home with me.  It's a Rossi 972 stainless steel 357 Mag that will also shoot 38 Special.  I bought 2 boxes of shells to go with it.  Plan on going shooting tomorrow or Sunday.  It fits like a glove. 

MouthCaller

That's a beauty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks.  It's got a lifetime warranty, too.  I read a article on this gun in the annual gun guide magazine.  The guy really had no negatives to say about it for the price.  He said to go get you one.  So I did.  Gun writers are good at that though.  But it was very well written, and also very informative. 

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Mike Honcho

Bama turkey hunter

Tony

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

vaturkey

Nice pistol Brad !  You still collecting flashlights too ?  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: vaturkey on February 28, 2014, 04:20:24 PM

Nice pistol Brad !  You still collecting flashlights too ?  :icon_thumright:

No, I gave that up.  But I still got quite a few. 

Thanks guys for the comments.  It's been awhile since I bought a gun.  I always wanted a 357 Mag. 

Old Gobbler

That's the perfect  gun to show your daughters new boyfriend when he comes over for that first date
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

budtripp

Nice. I've had my eye on a few ruger blackhawk 44 mags lately but yet to buy one. Think it would be real handy to have since we can use handguns in muzzleloader season now in Missouri.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 28, 2014, 04:31:03 PM
That's the perfect  gun to show your daughters new boyfriend when he comes over for that first date

I may even let him help me clean it.   :icon_thumright:

captin_hook

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase