turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tight Underware

Started by Gooserbat, February 26, 2014, 04:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devastator

Guess i missed all the post,computer down couple day's.February is a tough month on peoples thin skin,especially in the cold weather up here in mini siberia Pa. lol

davisd9

Happens every year. For some reason this year seems to be a lot worse than normal. So ready for spring so we can see harvest photos and not pictures of paper.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

BowBendr

Yeah, it's been a little weird the past 2 weeks. Usually don't see that much bickering going on in here.
Everybody needs to get their butts out and listen for birds on the limb. I went the other morning and heard my first gobbles of the year and even though I couldn't do anything but listen, it's done my soul a whole world of good !  :icon_thumright:

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: Deputy 14 on February 26, 2014, 05:11:40 PM
Agreed, this is about the only forum that I'm on that you don't have to deal with d***heads. Kinda nice to be able to read posts without someone or something they're doing getting bashed.

:agreed:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

jakesdad

"Everybody needs to get their butts out and listen for birds on the limb. I went the other morning and heard my first gobbles of the year and even though I couldn't do anything but listen, it's done my soul a whole world of good !"

Would be great to do if it wasnt 0 or colder at night and in the teens during the day.Calling for a possible big snowstorm here in MO this weekend :angry9:

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

mikejd

Agreed Gooser. This is the best place on the net. Lets keep it that way.

IowaGobblers

Quote from: davisd9 on February 26, 2014, 09:26:13 PM
Happens every year. For some reason this year seems to be a lot worse than normal.
Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Couldn't agree more. Last year this time didn't seem too bad but I've seen some pretty heated posts lately especially surrounding longbeards. I even saw a new member, and I'm not trying to suggest that a certain group of people seem to be doing this, take a shot and William at Sumtoy, ripping on his products. Now after having personally dealt with William its apparent  that he is a great guy and I do not like to see people ripping on his product, as I know many people on this forum, including myself, use and love his products.

Flydown

Quote from: BowBendr on February 26, 2014, 09:47:54 PM
Yeah, it's been a little weird the past 2 weeks. Usually don't see that much bickering going on in here.
Everybody needs to get their butts out and listen for birds on the limb. I went the other morning and heard my first gobbles of the year and even though I couldn't do anything but listen, it's done my soul a whole world of good !  :icon_thumright:

Yes sir, there is no better STFU medicine than hearing one fire off in early spring, Now let's all go add some spurs to the bucket and some beards to the board! Good luck to everyone this spring,stay safe and shoot straight!

TBab

I'm fairly new here but I am here for one reason and one reason only and that is to read, learn, and connect with guys that love the same thing that I love and that is Turkeys and Turkey Hunting. I don't understand what all the fighting is about? Do what suits you and learn from guys who have been in the game longer. I love it on here and I do more reading than posting my opinions but I have been able to compile a lot of useful info and a few tools of the trade to make my equipment better and myself a better hunter. Id just like to say thanks to the guys that don't have their heads shoved up their hind ends.

Tbob
Where Lead Meets The Head
Should've had more sense than to try an call a turkey through a barbed wire fence

captin_hook

redleg06

Tight Underwear...... this is NOT what I had in mind when I clicked on this thread :toothy12:

I do agree that some folks are getting wound up a little too tight.  Now, who wants to head to the range and go pattern some turkey loads?!?!?! :OGturkeyhead: :toothy9: :toothy9:

Fireengine70

Gooserbat

Quote from: guesswho on February 26, 2014, 08:14:32 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on February 26, 2014, 04:54:15 PM
Is it just me or is there a certain contingency of folks around here who have suddenly gotten their panties in a wad.  some of you need to dig the drawers out your crack.

Whew!  I thought you were talking about me, then I read the above comments and figured since I go commando you couldn't be talking about me.

Good post though.  Sometimes the wheel needs to be turned back toward the center just a tad.

Guess We would expect nothing less from you Bro.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

turkey_slayer

The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine, and this pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He had no choice but to go under the knife.

When he left the hospital, he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself.

As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life.

He saw a men's clothing store and thought, "That's what I need -- a new suit!" He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit."

The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see... size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!" the tailor said. Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly.

As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeve and 16-1/2 neck."

Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!" Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly.

Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?"

Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure."

The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see...size 36."

Joe laughed "Ah ha! I got you! I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old."

The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. A 34 underwear would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on February 26, 2014, 08:14:32 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on February 26, 2014, 04:54:15 PM
Is it just me or is there a certain contingency of folks around here who have suddenly gotten their panties in a wad.  some of you need to dig the drawers out your crack.

Whew!  I thought you were talking about me, then I read the above comments and figured since I go commando you couldn't be talking about me.

Good post though.  Sometimes the wheel needs to be turned back toward the center just a tad.
:icon_thumright: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: