OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Today is the day, but it's NOT too late yet!!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, February 26, 2014, 10:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

:funnyturkey:  Today is the day that I will get my head shaved in solidarity with kids that have cancer. Hopefully you guys know by now that every year I participate in an event to raise money for children with cancer. The funds go to St. Baldricks Foundation, which raises more money for children's cancer research than anyone other than the US government. And I'm asking all of you to help me to help children with cancer!
Your donations are tax deductible! Every donation helps, even if it is small. Can you spare $5, $10, $20 or more? Please, open your hearts and make a donation today. Thank you!!
To donate, just click on this link, then click on the box that says donate.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/661043/2014

Old Gobbler members have been very generous, donating money and calls for the silent auction. I thank all of you!! :icon_thumright: :thanks:

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

15 days til the shave!! Have you donated yet? No amount is too small!!

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

5 days to go. It's not too late to help children with cancer. Please make your tax deductible donation today!!

Old Gobbler

The donation feature is very quick and easy to use -- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

It's not too late to help out!! NO amount is too small!!! Every donation helps!! Who can't spare $5, $10 or $20 to help fund children's cancer research? C'mon guys, I'm counting on you!! :icon_thumright:
Open your hearts, and click on the link. Make a tax deductible donation today!! :thanks:

Spring_Woods

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 28, 2014, 01:42:31 PM
15 days til the shave!! Have you donated yet? No amount is too small!!

Very charitable thing you are doing. I'm doing quite the opposite, but in a way the same! I've been growing my hair out to donate to Locks of Love!!

I've got enough now (8-10") minimum, I think!

"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

RutnNStrutn

A lot of our shavees are women. They grow their hair out, then get shaved for St. Baldricks, but donate the hair that is cut off to Locks of Love. Now that is a win-win!!! :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

g8rvet

Donated brother.  I sent you a PM too.  Hope you are doing well. I know Aaron did this a while ago too.  Very cool.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.