OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

R.I.P. Bob Walker -- Walker's Game Ear

Started by Pecker Wrecker Calls, February 25, 2014, 09:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pecker Wrecker Calls

I like huntin' turkeys, but I love killin' turkeys !!

CASH

That sucks. His product helps my deaf self in the woods.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Hognutz

Rip, Mr. Bob.. :bible:
I had the chance to talk to him on the phone once. I had a question/problem with one of his products, and he called my back, personally!! We got the problem squared away and talked turkey for 1/2 an hour. Great guy!!
He will be missed..

Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Beard Collecter

ctwny1

Bob was a friend of mine and he was really a great guy. Prayers for him and his family. This is a very sad day.

tomstopper

My condolences to his family and friends. R.I.P. :jesus-cross:

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

REDTAIL

Sad He looked kind of Young.? Does anyone know what he passed away from.? Was he very sick etc.? My condolence to his Family & Friends. He made a great product & will be Missed R.I.P. BoB

allaboutshooting

He passed away as a result of pneumonia due to a compromised immune system from his battle with cancer. He was 62, way too young to die.

Prayers have been said for his family.

Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

CASH

Quote from: allaboutshooting on March 06, 2014, 01:30:29 PM
He passed away as a result of pneumonia due to a compromised immune system from his battle with cancer. He was 62, way too young to die.

Prayers have been said for his family.

Clark

Sad indeed. Thanks for the info Clark
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.