turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Original Mossy Oak Bottomland

Started by TANK, February 24, 2014, 10:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

The Mossy Oak store has it in stock currently in a "Tibbee" shirt/pant stlye............ :drool:

TANK

:TrainWreck1: Nevermind, just tried to order mine & its all showing out of stock...........

CASH

They had it at the convention.  I had a member buy me some when he was there.  It prolly went fairly quick
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

jmasters

Yup, the Mossy Oak booth was picked pretty clean by Sunday. Mossy Oak killed the $$$ that weekend.

darron

Wondered the same thing...I guess I will find out in a few. They had it in stock last night. Im a bottomland kinky....if I see something new I got to get it. If they ever came out with the old Greenleaf freestanding I would be broke lol

Gobble!

Quote from: TANK on February 24, 2014, 10:28:45 PM
:TrainWreck1: Nevermind, just tried to order mine & its all showing out of stock...........

I have learned that lesson on their site as well.

alloutdoors

Quote from: darron on February 27, 2014, 04:09:52 PM
Im a bottomland kinky.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Just warn me if you're ever hunting in my neck of the woods, ok?  :help:

mossyoakpro

The actual stock does not always show up on the website....you can call them directly and order or ask if they have a certain thing.  The last time I was in the store they had a bunch of the New Bottomland on closeout.  That will not show up on the website.

Give em a ring...they will be glad to help you over the phone.
Phillippians 4:13

darron

dawgfrombama

I picked up a Original Bottomland shirt at the convention. 

AL trout bum

I called and they had plenty of the old bottomland. I just placed an order over the phone.  :you_rock:
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to." - Tom Kelly

SKFOOTER

The Tibbee is a cotton ripstop material.  They had this style and their new all cotton shirt and pants in the original Bottomland pattern at the convention. 

vaturkey

Wing Supply has the bottomland ! Just bought 4 pairs of pants !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

WALKER80

I love that original bottom land and the fact that they named it after Tibbee creek in west point makes it even cooler.