OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite vest?

Started by cutiger68, February 08, 2011, 12:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3.5inchpainfulldeath

Big Timber

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

TrophyTracker

Quote from: perrysbirds on February 08, 2011, 07:27:47 PM
I just bought a "Whitewater Realtree pro series" vest!
Anyone own one?
I should receive it in a couple of weeks!

I used to have one, and it was Legit as it gets! I know you'l enjoy it  ;D
New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

chcltlabz

Ol Tom Time and Essentials vest.  Just enough bells and whistles for what I need, without a ton of pockets to get stuff lost in.  Very light too.
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

mossy835

Quote from: PANYHunter on February 08, 2011, 12:48:41 PM
I have the Cabala's Tactical Tat'r and love it

I have the same one and it is great, like the seat being easy to deploy for my afternoon nap. To me you need to trry them on and decide which one/kind feels better to "you".

PANYHunter

Quote from: doublelung on February 08, 2011, 08:35:15 PM
I'm gonna give the Tactical Tater Kickstand a go this year!!!

Let us know how you like it

devin4484

mine is an alpsoutdoorz strap vest I got it at nashville nwtf convention 2 years ago its awesome.

Chris Downs

I use the Mossy Oak Super Elite III in Bottomland, but would love to have a Bob Dixon someday, if I can ever find one.

perrysbirds

Quote from: TrophyTracker on February 09, 2011, 02:02:55 PM
Quote from: perrysbirds on February 08, 2011, 07:27:47 PM
I just bought a "Whitewater Realtree pro series" vest!
Anyone own one?
I should receive it in a couple of weeks!

I used to have one, and it was Legit as it gets! I know you'l enjoy it  ;D

Now thats Funny!
If I aint out shooting deer
Im home drinking beer

cahaba

headbanger

Quote from: chcltlabz on February 09, 2011, 02:26:21 PM
Ol Tom Time and Essentials vest.  Just enough bells and whistles for what I need, without a ton of pockets to get stuff lost in.  Very light too.
:agreed:

allchokedup

ground control

I've got a Gobblers Lounge vest. I believe it was made by a company that no longer exists, Little BigHorn. I absolutely looooove that vest. Its not the greatest on storage, but it has an internal frame that allows you to sit anywhere, comfortably. No tree necessary, no sore spots in the middle of the back. The down side is that it is a little bulky, but not bad. I like bein able to hit the ground in a split second and set up without lookin for a suitable tree. Don't know what I'm gonna do when it finally goes kaput. If anybody knows of a similar vest let me know cause I got one maybe two more seasons left on this one and then I'm either gonna find a seamstress to make one based on the frame or learn to sew. 
"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"