turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite vest?

Started by cutiger68, February 08, 2011, 12:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutiger68

What type of turkey vests are yall using?  I am considering upgrading to the Cabelas Tactical Tat'r II.  Heard alot of great things about it.

Cove

PANYHunter

I have the Cabelas Tactical Tat'r and love it

Skeeterbait

Mine started life as a Cabela's ultimate, supreme something or other.  I still like the basic pocket design so I stick with it.  But it has been modified extensively, padded straps added, pockets sewed into the game pouch, back padding added, padding added to the seat, 3D leaf sewed on.  It is now custom one of a kind and fits my needs well.

northms

I have a vest but rarely use it.  The ghillie suit from cabelas I wear has tons of pockets, hence no need.  I have a seat that buckles at the waist too.

ElkTurkMan

Ol Tom time in Motion vest for me.

boomer

I've a Bob Dixon vest. I thought I was crazy for spending that much for a vest but I love it.

savduck

Russell version of the MO limbhanger....love it and the OLD buck lick creek highback lounger........love it too.
Georgia Boy

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

perrysbirds

I just bought a "Whitewater Realtree pro series" vest!
Anyone own one?
I should receive it in a couple of weeks!
If I aint out shooting deer
Im home drinking beer

bowhunter32

i use the gobblers lounge made by little bighorn..the best vest/chair have ever used, darn thing is they discontinued them a few years back..if any body knows where i could pick one up..used is fine{as long as there is blood on it! :you_rock:} would be appreciated

FLGobstopper

Limbhanger for me, but I have my eye on the Tactical Tat'r 2.

n2deer

Gamblinman

The Bob Dixon is my favorite, but I put it away and now use a Limbhanger.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

doublelung

I'm gonna give the Tactical Tater Kickstand a go this year!!!
I'd rather be in the woods thinking about God, than be in church thinking about being in the woods...