turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tenzing Turkey Vest

Started by Deputy 14, February 19, 2014, 11:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbird

I'd buy the tactical tat'r kick stand before I bought that thing! Heck you could buy 2 for that kinda money! :toothy9:

turkaholic

There must not be many trees where you guys hunt. Why not just carry your lazy boy with you? Just don't see the reason for a vest with aluminum frames. Vests are moving in the wrong direction in my opinion. Why would you want to prop yourself up somewhere with no back stop or no cover? Must be my old school mentality at work again. I can't imagine whirling that metal work around the woods trying to be stealthful. You can have it!
live to hunt hunt to live

memphistiger02

That seams a little high and very bulky.

fallhnt

You could buy a Under Armor and save 100.00. I think I'll make a cot/chair/vest and sell it for 400.00. :TooFunny:
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: CASHisking on February 20, 2014, 12:02:57 AM
There is no turkey vest on this planet worth $300. That is absolutely insane.
:agreed:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

cracker4112

Quote from: turkaholic on February 21, 2014, 08:13:58 AM
There must not be many trees where you guys hunt.

Now let me say I wouldn't ever pay that for a vest.  Don't even use a vest 95% of the time.  But I do set up in my Gobbler Lounger, in low cover, all the time, where a tree ain't handy.

ctwny1

I'll stick with my Ol Tom turkey vest.

30_06

Not sure this is going to be the hit they thought it would.
After destroying one of their backpacks with minimal use I can't imagine this thing holding up to any kind of abuse especially considering the magnet comment from above. Oh well, someone will like it I imagine.

Fatbeard

I looked at them at the convention and I will take my Elite3 over it all day! Nice concept, but not enough space and the back pack on the back of the vest MIGHT HOLD A JENNY. Let alone a big gobbler. Don't waste your 300 bucks
East TN Beard Buster