OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Small Stash

Started by wvnut3, February 19, 2014, 09:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvnut3

Longbeards arrived to add to my small stash of good shells. I think i am set for a few years . Lee  :toothy9:

kiltman

Looks like your ready.  I am starting get my stash together for my 20ga.  I set for 12ga for a while.

stinkpickle

Insufficient!  Purchase more, immediately!   ;D

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

wvnut3

I will , I always keep a good stock ....I wont buy anymore HTL due to price, when its gone i am done with it. I am down to 7 boxes of my federal #6 PB.. I will resupply with Longbeards from now on.Lee :toothy12:

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Gold Spur

Can't ever have enough turkey ammo.... :fud:  :OGani:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

tomstopper

Quote from: Gold Spur on February 19, 2014, 01:14:21 PM
Can't ever have enough turkey ammo.... :fud:  :OGani:
Or any ammo in today's world......

spaightlabs

I thought this was gonna be about moustaches...

surehuntsalot

Quote from: wvnut3 on February 19, 2014, 09:55:27 AM
Longbeards arrived to add to my small stash of good shells. I think i am set for a few years . Lee  :toothy9:

:icon_thumright:  I think you might be ok for a little while
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Old Gobbler

Ammo companies love people like us --

Those longbeards are very affordable , I suspect they'd could rise in price in the following years best to stock up plenty on any turkey ammo - it may seem pricey but ammo may be one of the most affordable
Things on our checklist . 2-7$ for a good turkey hunt , when people probably spent $50 on gas to get to the woods and back that weekend -- think of the hassle of trying to find more ammo in following years , it's best to hoard it up

One of the things people do is complain about the price of premium turkey ammo , and that is understandable ....but the ammo companies are unable to absorb the ever rising materials cost , and are forced to transfer to the consumer - tungsten is a problem , it's dominated by Chinese un-free trade , and they set the market value and there is nothing anyone can do about it --
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

eman375

You may think you're well stocked until you go online or to the gun shop.  You'll buy more.  You know you'll buy more.  You must buy more.  You need to buy more.  I know because I'm an addict too!  Great stash!

DirtNap647

WildSpur

Nice!  Gotta start using it though. ...don't want it to go bad!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

archery1

so this is why i can't find any AMMO on the shelves???????
Take a kid hunting