OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Girls rule the roost on La youth hunt

Started by mossyoak, March 12, 2011, 09:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigHooks

Congrads, too the ladys love to see some pics. :fud:      :newmascot:

timbrhuntr

bow junkie

Quote from: mossyoak on March 12, 2011, 09:58:56 PM
My niece got her first longbeard and my buddys little girl got her first turkey, a longbeard, today on the La. youth hunt. I took my nephew but ol Tom didnt cooperate.

Way to go, where did y'all hunt. We had 7 hunters (all young ladies) and only 1 had a working bird.  The birds were tight lipped.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Roostem33

Congratulations to them all, Good Job!!!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

mountman62

congrats on the birds, we had 2 pretty young ladies accompany us on saturday also, the one that i had the pleasure of taking did not kill a bird, but we had the pleasure of hearing a jake gobble, a fly down cackle, and LOTS of hen yelping, and a big gobbler way off, did get me excited, she kept up with me walking and was fun to be with, she does competitive cowboy shooting and competition jumping horses, so she was a blast

ps: how many kids on JB, who guided, and how many birds taken, i know some of the guides
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

buckhunter

1 bird was killed on JB the girl in the first pic is the one who killed the bird on JB, this was the only bird killed on JB during the youth hunt. The guide for this hunt was Clint Brooks. The girl is Madison Cheatwood 12yrs. of Saline, LA.

FANMAN

trkycaller

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

alloutdoors