turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

gobbler lounger knock off

Started by Rockhound, February 16, 2014, 09:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyH

Bought one of these last year, only complaint I have is the carrying strap broke. But I can live with that for the price

surehuntsalot

picked up one for myself,great price
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

remmy1187

I got one from Bass Pro last year and it is awesome, the only problem is the stupid carry strap and the weight.  Gonna have to order the wal mart version for a back up.

alloutdoors

I ended up ordering two of these, picked them up from the store today. They've made a few minor changes since last year. Instead of the smooth black metal frame, the frame now has a textured metal finish. The low points are still black, but the raised points are a steel grey. I don't think it's really a problem, but it would have been better if they just left it black. Also, the arm rest padding is now a solid olive green instead of being camo. On the seat the camo is now just on the left and right side, it no longer runs across the top of the back and front of the seat. The fabric on my two new ones is stretched much tighter also, although that may just be because they are new, I can't remember if my other one started that way. None of the changes are improvements and they should have just left it alone, but they also aren't deal breakers and it's still a good chair.

As stated above the straps are the biggest weakness, they really suck. I tried one of the lounger bags and didn't really care for it myself. I ended up putting a Claw Sling on mine and it carries great now.