OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A Cook, Im not!

Started by guesswho, March 12, 2011, 08:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handcannon

As long as that was not your whole gift idea you might escape alive. You better have a plan B or she might have you on display next to all them turkey beards. Best thing to do is to put that stuff in a ziploc bag and stick it in your vest for a snack and head to a deli to pick up a real cake..........quick!

chatterbox

Dang Ronnie. It looks like you used the same approach to baking as you do to gobblers. That cake looks like it took a full load of #6 shot right to the face from about 6 yrds out! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
I would go with 8 inches of frosting, just to be on the safe side! ;D

KYFrid

Tell her its a crumb cake.  ;D

archery1

nice............. looks like u need to visit walmart ????
Take a kid hunting

Woodsman4God

Quote from: handcannon on March 13, 2011, 03:03:13 AM
As long as that was not your whole gift idea you might escape alive. You better have a plan B or she might have you on display next to all them turkey beards. Best thing to do is to put that stuff in a ziploc bag and stick it in your vest for a snack and head to a deli to pick up a real cake..........quick!

Agreed

PANYHunter

Looks like one of my creations.  I would definitely put some frosting or fruit on it to help cover it up.  Its the thought that counts right.  I hope you have a backup gift.  

turkey slayer

shootumindaface

Shouldn't it say "A Baker, I'm Not!!..   ???

kamski1151

I got your back......It's the thought that counts..

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

HoleInTheWall Longbeard

Guesswho cooks for you....
Guesswho cooks for youall !!!!  :lol: :icon_thumright:

mnturkey

Everyone says it is the thought that counts but most women want something more then the thought.
50 is hard on women, have something better in the wings, maybe a night out and then the cake.
Lots of frosting, Lots of frosting, Lots of frosting and only a couple candles.
Better get a couple jars of the pre-made frosting as frosting from scratch has more then two indgridents.
LOTS OF FROSTING.
SEMPER FI

flintlock

At least nobody will call you Betty Crocker!
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

chatterbox

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: guesswho on March 12, 2011, 08:06:08 PMI plan on telling her this is by design.  She's fifty so I made a cake that looks like it's 50 years old.

Ronnie, tell me you aren't going to say that!! :lol: And her 50th birthday and that's what you are getting her? :o
Be sure to post up and tell us how much trouble you are in after that!! :lol: :TooFunny:

RutnNStrutn