OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Remington Moving to Bama

Started by CASH, February 15, 2014, 06:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Remington is expected to announce next week that they will be opening a plant near Huntsville, AL and moving 2,000 plus jobs to the state.

Glad the NY governor is not ours, but he sure helped Bama out

http://yellowhammernews.com/nationalpolitics/remington-arms-moving-1200-jobs-ny-alabama/
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

hookedspur

Hey he brought it on himself ,the only thing I hate is the fact we have a lot of great sportsmen
living in NY .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

WildSpur

I am glad they are staying in the US.  Bummer for NY though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

troutfisher13111

I love my state, but HATE our politics!

Old Gobbler

Being in the south has some advantages -- year round favorable climate , pro industry
Policies etc...

I'll bet my bottom dollar the State of Alabama gave some good tax incentives etc.. to pull in those new jobs , and they will benefit greatly for it -- Good for Alabama !!!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

weave

NY politicians brought this on themselves.  Good for AL!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

owlhoot

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Eric Gregg

Good news for Alabama! Keep on liberals....keep on  :thanks:

ctwny1

Believe me..the NY politicians could careless about the job loss. Have been driving business out of NY for a long time. What needs to happen is NYC needs to become a State on it's own. I'm tired of paying for NYC.
I'm planning to get OUT of NY. My taxes are out of control, and there is no work here. The last one out of NY ...shut the lights off.

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: WildSpur on February 15, 2014, 07:22:58 PM
I am glad they are staying in the US.  Bummer for NY though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I agree!!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Bama turkey hunter

Sounds good . I don't blame them
Tony

bigbird

I don't know if they air it on tv in NY but here in indiana they air one about NY and taxes deferred in jobs come there? You would think 2000 jobs leaving would have been a big deal!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 15, 2014, 08:54:13 PM
Being in the south has some advantages -- year round favorable climate , pro industry
Policies etc...

I'll bet my bottom dollar the State of Alabama gave some good tax incentives etc.. to pull in those new jobs , and they will benefit greatly for it -- Good for Alabama !!!!

I would say your spot on. 

stone road turkey calls

Quote from: ctwny1 on February 16, 2014, 07:20:44 AM
Believe me..the NY politicians could careless about the job loss. Have been driving business out of NY for a long time. What needs to happen is NYC needs to become a State on it's own. I'm tired of paying for NYC.
I'm planning to get OUT of NY. My taxes are out of control, and there is no work here. The last one out of NY ...shut the lights off.

And lock the gate.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call