turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

whats your favorite turkey vest

Started by DirtNap647, February 15, 2014, 04:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YELPA

2nd the Turkey Lounger.  I've got 5 of them in the closet now.  Everything from one of the 1st models from Bucklick Creek to my current vest from Bass Pro. 

gobbler777

I am a guide and the Little big horn, the one with the metal frame, is a must have. I have two of them. They are absolutely the best. You never need a tree to sit against... I can sit shoulder to shoulder with my client and be as comfortable as can be and talk them through the kill. Ive seen em sell for $200 on EBay.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

dawgfrombama

Drthorn

Just got a super elite 3. Haven't used it in the field but I think I'm gonna love it

poeboy18

Knocking Heads Off

chatterbox

Bama turkey hunter

Tony

bushwhacker

I use a H.S. SUV, not the most expensive but it's comfortable an light. It gets the job done just fine.

mudhen

Super Elite III.  Current one is in Bottomland, but I really wished it had been made in Trek Lite before they stopped making it.  Have a new one in Trek Lite that I might wear this year...

Had the TT II, didn't care for it, gave it away...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

MouthCaller

I found that super elite 3 online for around 25-30$ in 3xl which is awesome cause I'm 6'6 340. That tactical tatr is nice and the lounger version looks awesome too I just don't know how well it would work with my weight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

WVhuntEER

My favorite is the tactical tatr' 2   It is light and doesn't feel like it is restricting me.  I  own a bunch and this is my go to vest!  :icon_thumright:

wvnut3

love my tactical tater II, but also love my super elite III.Have been using the tactical tater more ,i really like how easy and quick the cushion folds

Heller

Love my thunder chicken from scent blocker

stinkpickle

Quote from: gobbler777 on February 15, 2014, 10:45:11 PM
I am a guide and the Little big horn, the one with the metal frame, is a must have. I have two of them. They are absolutely the best. You never need a tree to sit against... I can sit shoulder to shoulder with my client and be as comfortable as can be and talk them through the kill. Ive seen em sell for $200 on EBay.

That was my favorite too, but it's pretty much worn out. 

critter_sniper

Super Elite III.

I love it.  Comfortable.  Ton of pockets...well located.  Good cushion.