OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

whats your favorite turkey vest

Started by DirtNap647, February 15, 2014, 04:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtNap647

what is your favorite turkey vest...?

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

reynolds243

Little big horn - the one with the metal frame.

Once it dies I'll get the tactical tater

drum817

I have been using a super elite lll and it's been a great vest...however....I just recently tried on a buddies tactical tater 2 and fell in love with it!!!  Gonna buy one soon!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Gooserbat

Tactical Tater II  Best vest I've ever tried, and that's been a bunch of them.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

WildSpur

I have a tactical tat'r.   Not sure which series but it has the removable game bag.  I love it!  Too many vest go real low and make you feel restricted.   Not this one.  It's adjustable many different ways and will become part of you.  The seat rocks too!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Rokhal07

SKFOOTER

Primos Strap Vest in Mossy Oak Bottomland.  They discontinued it a few years ago so I bought 2 more of them.  :OGturkeyhead:

eddie234

VA_Birdhunter

Super Elite lll for me this makes my second elite vest! 

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

uarobert

At the moment, it's my bottomland Super Elite III that I just picked up from agturkey, since I've enjoyed the first one I got a while back so much. When it starts to warm up, I really like my Cabela's Super Tat'r.

PALongspur

Super Elite III  :icon_thumright:!

Been wearing my first one for 6 or 7 seasons now and just got a replacement for it from agturkey!

earlyriser

Ol' Tom I-Beam 2.0 has held up well for me. I don't get as hot in it as other vest I've tried.

Tail Feathers

There is never a good tree where I want to be, and the bases of most of em around here are coverd in poison ivy so I love my BassPro version of Bucklick Creek.  My original Bucklick Creek gave up the ghost a few years back.
I've tried others, just can't make the switch.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!