turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Countdown!!!

Started by Vaturkeyhntr, February 14, 2014, 05:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaturkeyhntr

When you see the same group of 8-10 gobblers multiple days in a row in the same spot and same time you start to look at the calendar more often!!!

So I've got 5 weeks 3 days, or 4 more working shifts til I open the season in Georgia.  And then 3 weeks after that til Va opener!!! 2 since I'll be taking a youth out for youth day.

I hate turkeys

Just before looking at the forum I counted up 42 days till TN opener then saw your post.
Must be catching.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

DC1.

Only 28 to go in Mississippi !   :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Vaturkeyhntr

I'm pretty sure this has to be some type of disease!!!

BigMick

57 days left for us in KY

Tail Feathers

Two months and a wakeup here.  I'm already anxious!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

mckinzie

Beard Collecter

I have got to get away from you guys. Your worse than some of my old drinking buddies. :help:

Gobblerjim

I got all of you beat. Only 14 days and I'll be hunting long beards.

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

VA_Birdhunter

It can't come soon enough!!!!  I've always got the fever...from many years ago at the age of 8 on my first hunt with my dad I was hooked!!  I normally can manage it fairly well.  NOT this year....I started buying turkey calls etc the last week of Nov/first week of Dec. and haven't stopped yet.  I'm driving my wife crazy!!!  I've had 5 mouth calls in my vehicle for months and have been practicing with them back and forth from work.    I will be heading back to my home state of VA on Monday to check my cameras I have up on my turkey hunting spot.  I've been hunting this spot for 23 yrs and my dad near 40.  Looking forward to getting down there...just hope all the snow is melted of by late next week or most of it anyways!   I've got to set me up a trip to TN for sure!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

kdsberman

Quote from: Vaturkeyhntr on February 14, 2014, 07:58:52 PM
I'm pretty sure this has to be some type of disease!!!

With no cure in sight!

65 days and counting here in Michigan!

weave

Cannot get here fast enough

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

eddie234

I cant get too excited yet. I have till the end of April, if i start counting down now it will seem like forever.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2