turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

question for the camo experts!!

Started by reynolds243, February 13, 2014, 01:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reynolds243

what was this version of mossy oak called? its not bottomland original because this one has the oak limbs and knots in the pattern as well.

Also with that being the question does anyone know of a company that dips guns in this pattern??

CASH

It looks like Shadow Branch

But I'm not a Camo expert
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

lonnie sneed jr.

FullChoke

Quote from: warrent423 on February 13, 2014, 01:35:19 PM
That would be the old school treestand pattern ;)
+2  :icon_thumright:

Don't know that this pattern is being licensed anymore.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

30_06

Mossy Oak Treestand. I have an old Duxback coat in that pattern.

reynolds243

man that was an awesome pattern! wish that would come back as well. I had a set of browning hydro fleece with it back when and wish i would have kept them!  still have the bibs in the pic though but that browning stuff was awesome.

while i think the original bottomland doesn't look great on guns, that pattern would look very cool IMO

surehuntsalot

that old pattern sure brings back alot of memories
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

TnTurk

That's exactly what it is, old MO Treestand camo. I still have a lot of the old school mossy oak patterns. We used to live in West Point, and my wife worked for Haas Outdoors so I was able to stock up on some of the "cool" MO patterns. They are still my favorite patterns.

reynolds243

Does anyone even dip guns in this pattern or the  original shadowgrass

Eric Gregg

I like the old school patterns. The one I wish they would bring back is the old school Greenleaf but put the green leaves over the new bottomland. That would be the perfect turkey hunting pattern

CT Spur Collector

I remember that, I used to also wear "TreBark".

Remember that?

reynolds243

Oh I LOVED treebark. Growing up hunting in pine thickets of Alabama treebark was the best there was

WildSpur

Ah flashbacks!   That was what my first hat and face mask combo was in.  High tech at the time and still great in the early spring woods.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

bigbird

Deputy 14

Still have some Browning Hydrofleece in that pattern. Love it for setting in a big oak thicket late in the year.