OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Can't wait for Tues. morning.

Started by dawgfrombama, March 12, 2011, 03:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgfrombama

I haven't heard a bird gobble yet but there are plenty of turkey sign.  Havent go to do alot of scouting this year but my opening morning spot usually holds a couple of gobblers.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

JVA54

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

guesswho

Quote from: dawgfrombama on March 12, 2011, 03:11:45 PM
I haven't heard a bird gobble yet but there are plenty of turkey sign.  Havent go to do alot of scouting this year but my opening morning spot usually holds a couple of gobblers.
What happens Tuesday morining? :-\
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Chester

I hear ya dawg, I am ready to get it started, even got a spot or two picked out for opening morning.

furtracker

Can't wait either!!  Looking like the weathers gonna be perfect.

BOFF

Quote from: guesswho on March 12, 2011, 03:58:59 PM
Quote from: dawgfrombama on March 12, 2011, 03:11:45 PM
What happens Tuesday morining? :-\

Hopefully for those of us in Bama, a lone gobbler, which we have none, will land in our hunting spot, after migrating from some other state, and our guns will go BOOM!!  :fud: :newmascot: 

God Bless,
David B.

bgable79

I know the feeling fellas. Chompin at the bit myself. :anim_25: be safe guys
Sometimes you just gotta get in there,close your eyes,grit your teeth and start shooting

archery1

you guys are lucky. gotta wait for over a month. up here in PA.  might have to go to ..   ALABAMA an visit my dad next year.
Take a kid hunting

BOFF

Quote from: archery1 on March 13, 2011, 08:49:55 AM
you guys are lucky. gotta wait for over a month. up here in PA.  might have to go to ..   ALABAMA an visit my dad next year.

It just starts early in Alabama because they know we don't have any birds here.  ;D

God Bless,
David B.

ericjames

bowhunter84

Quote from: BOFF on March 13, 2011, 08:55:30 AM
Quote from: archery1 on March 13, 2011, 08:49:55 AM

It just starts early in Alabama because they know we don't have any birds here.  ;D

God Bless,
David B.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: