turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Bottomland Gloves

Started by AlabamaLongbeards, February 12, 2014, 12:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlabamaLongbeards

Looking for a pair of lightweight turkey/bowhunting gloves in Bottomland Camo.I know these are not necessary but why not look for some since everything else I own is Bottomland Camo ;D. I have looked and looked and can't seem to find any. Please let me know if any of y'all have found any. Thanks

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

SKFOOTER

Primos made some a few years back.

Eric Gregg

Woods-n-water

I'm all about getting closer to critters.
Mossy Oak Pro Staff.
Member of the Tenth legion
I gobble every time I hear an owl hoot

PALongspur

Cove

Ol Tom. . . havent found bottomland in the UA gloves?

AlabamaLongbeards

Quote from: Cove on February 12, 2014, 09:11:19 PM
Ol Tom. . . havent found bottomland in the UA gloves?
I found them on Amazon for $22.00. The only size available is small.

bigbird

My experience with UA gloves wasn't a good one. Be prepared to sew them as needed! Like after you hunt in them once! I'd try to find a cheaper pair, the quality to price ratio is way out of wack.

AlabamaLongbeards

For those of you who said Ol Tom Gloves, are you referring to the mesh back gloves or the stretch fit gloves. On the website they have bottomland in the mesh back but not the stretch fit. Would love to find some bottomland stretch fit gloves if there are any out there.

CASH

Quote from: AlabamaLongbeards on February 12, 2014, 10:14:30 PM
For those of you who said Ol Tom Gloves, are you referring to the mesh back gloves or the stretch fit gloves. On the website they have bottomland in the mesh back but not the stretch fit. Would love to find some bottomland stretch fit gloves if there are any out there.

Stretch fit. My brother in law got some from Woods and Water in Tuscaloosa year before last I believe.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

AlabamaLongbeards

Just happened to come across some at Schumacher's Waterfowl Supply. Thanks for all the helpful info.

CASH

uarobert

Ordered some from Shumacher last night. Thanks for the info!

Gobble!