Mark Wallace

Where would y'all start setting it up?
Chokes and loads..any ideas?

Thanks.

fallsflight

Pure Gold .670 choke, with Hevi 13 - 3", 2oz, #6 shells

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

drum817

You're gonna a ton of opinions...LOL...so here's mine  :icon_thumright:  ......SumToy Choke and 3.5" #6 Winchester Long beards....when you own a gun that shoot3.5" shells...let her EAT!!!  :fud:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

SCDieselDawg

Another vote for the 3.5" LongBeards but with the .662 Hevi choke.

FXDWG

I love mine. I have a rhino .660 and last year's mag blends are awesome. I bought long beard #6 that I have yet to try. I just added a burris ff3. If I'd known at the time, I would have tried sumtoy for a choke. The rhino is great, but $100 is a bit harsh. I had some issues ejecting 2 3/4 shells, but it was an easy fix with a video shared on here. If you have the same problem, you can look at my posts and find the fix. Good luck.

Bama turkey hunter

I use a rhino 660 , but there are alot of good chokes out there
Tony

knightrider

a jelly head 660 gonna be hard to beat in that gun, just be sure to polish or deep clean that barrel :icon_thumright:

scdxt

Mark Wallace

Thank for all the responses so far, do I need to polish the barrel on a new gun? Would you mind explaining what exactly that does..

Thanks

scdxt

If I was you i would just deep clean it to get all the factory grease out. Shoot a dove load and boresnake it. then go to patterning and boresnake between shots. It will most likely shoot just fine without polishing it. I myself dont feel comfortable polishing a barrel because you are actually taking metal away no matter how fine of scotchbrite you use. If you dont believe this get some inside mics on that barrel then polish it and mic again. It might only be .0005 larger but still....

Georgia Gator

What size sumtoy do y'all like for them long beards #6

Gobble!

.665 Indian Creek
Hevi 13 3.5" 2.25 oz #7s
A wicked combination.

Tommythreetoes

Quote from: Gobble! on February 25, 2014, 09:26:36 PM
.665 Indian Creek
Hevi 13 3.5" 2.25 oz #7s
A wicked combination.

That^^. Or old mag blends..

captin_hook

Don't overlook the HD choke that came with it. Mine shoots very good with the HD choke. You can save yourself some $$$ to spend on shells and calls .