OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anybody ship nitros????

Started by slave601, February 09, 2014, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knightrider

Quote from: chris30br on February 11, 2014, 07:11:36 PM
I agree. Nitro company customer service and products are junk!!!!
what happened to no company bashing on og?rule #2 :z-dizzy: your vendetta against them showa up in every thread mentioning nitros :deadhorse:   :character0029:

Old Gobbler

If your calling up nitro company to talk to them , here is the deal .....they are making turkey shells as productively as possible - I happen to talk from them from time to time and can assure you they are some very hard working and nice people who make a quality product , that just so happens to have a very high demand - if you can't get a hold of them ....... They are making ammo.......making ammo......making ammo .....

The well known standard procedure is to print out the order slip ( or email) , with the pertinent information send it in and wait till the shells arrive ups , it's worked for me for nearly 20 years , I send the money , they send me the shells - the shells are high quality , shoot tight, and hit hard - I've shot hundreds of them 

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

In the future ....as per forum rules , if someone does not like a product , let's say " crunchy peanut butter" that's your deal , just use " smooth peanut butter"

No need demonizing some company just cause you don't like there product ,  simply use something else   , if your not happy with customer service with any said company then buy elsewhere - I'm saying that with the nicest way I can possibly do so -- they are operating a business , if you can't get them on the phone , are likely on the phone with someone else , if you haven't heard back from a email , they are likely bogged down and going through those too

If we were all carbon copies of each other we would all drive the same car , wear the same clothes , eat the same exact food , we are individuals with out own personal preference and that includes hunting gear etc....

-Shannon

slave601

I assumed they were busy making shells. I should have tried to get a hold of them earlier. I work offshore for 3 weeks at a time and I've been gone plus me and the wife jus had a baby. It really jus slipped my mind on calling them earlier. Jus glad I got in touch with em. Our season starts in a lil over a month. I should have em about two weeks before season. No problem there. Jus glad I'm getting them. The thing I like about them is their consistency. I've shot nitros and hevi shot for a while now. Never had problems with nitro shells. While I really like hevi shot each year and different box can be completely different. Guess you give some to get some. Slow service with nitro but consistent shells. You can get hevi shot wherever but no telling how they'll shoot compared to the last box.
"thinnin the flock"

Old Gobbler

The trick to nitros is to get your order in early , and buy plenty - they get slammed with orders , slammed --

-Shannon

CASH

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 11, 2014, 08:47:22 PM
The trick to nitros is to get your order in early , and buy plenty - they get slammed with orders , slammed --

This.

A lot of the time the guys that complain about them are the ones that wait until right before turkey season.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

MouthCaller

It took some perseverance but I finally got someone almost 2 hours into the business day yesterday and this afternoon I made another call to amend my original order from 5 to 10  and it was pretty painless... Yeah y'all talk about busy loading ammo they didn't even have the powder to load the shells I wanted for the Mega Weights and so I had to go with the 4x5x7 Hevi...

FloppinTom

Reply wasnt really wasn't a jab at you Remington. I'll try to choose my words more carefully.  I do work for the IRS and will be looking closely at your return this year.LOL
Their customer service has been so bad for so long you would think they would get it together.  If your too busy too answer a phone call or email then your companies stretched too thin. Stretched too thin and ammo manufacturer dont go together. I don't buy from them anymore.  :newmascot:
Go early, stay late, be patient and sit still.

RemingtonRules

Quote from: FloppinTom on February 11, 2014, 10:20:12 PM
Reply wasnt really wasn't a jab at you Remington. I'll try to choose my words more carefully.  I do work for the IRS and will be looking closely at your return this year.LOL
Their customer service has been so bad for so long you would think they would get it together.  If your too busy too answer a phone call or email then your companies stretched too thin. Stretched too thin and ammo manufacturer dont go together. I don't buy from them anymore.  :newmascot:

Understand.  Do not see how anyone who works for the IRS can complain about customer service :z-guntootsmiley:

FloppinTom

Lol I dont really work for the IRS. That was a joke. :toothy9:
Go early, stay late, be patient and sit still.

slave601

Ordered my nitros on feb 10th. H51013a were the shells. Woman on the phone told me it would take about 3 weeks before they shipped. Well I've checked my my bank account almost daily. They've yet to take the money out. I've e mailed them several times just to make sure my order wasn't over looked or if they take the money out right before they ship. They haven't replied to any of my e mails. I've never ordered directly from them.
"thinnin the flock"

01Foreman400

No problems getting in touch with them.  I ordered 50 rounds of the 3.5" 2 7/16 oz. #7's on 2/20.  They said it would be about 3 weeks.  If it was 6 months that would be fine.  I've already got 110 rounds. 
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

slave601

Really I'm trying to find out if they take your money out before they ship or when they take your order. I would figure they would debit it as soon as the order was made. Just don't wanna come in from offshore just a few days before season starts and have to try and find some locally.
"thinnin the flock"

meat grinder

They take money out of account right before they ship.. I ordered Febuary 6 they told me 3 weeks out and now she says 6 to 8 weeks.. Glad I have 20 still left

slave601

I ordered mine on the 10th. I can't wait 6 to 8 weeks. I'll have to cancel my order and find some locally I guess
"thinnin the flock"