turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anybody ship nitros????

Started by slave601, February 09, 2014, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slave601

Tried for several days to get ahold of nitro without success. Does any of his dealers ship? The place I ususally but nitros from won't be carrying them this year and with all the mess about hevi shot I'm gonna go back to shooting nitros. Jus need to but some before season.
"thinnin the flock"

drum817

Don't personally know of any dealer....sorry.  I'd try to call them again on Mon.  If you can get them on the phone that's your best bet for the quickest service.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

USMC0331

Try the Great Outdoors in Cherryville NC. 704-445-8848. They have shipped to me before.

USMC0331

You can also leave a voice mail or a e-mail to Nitro, they have always got back in touch with me in the past.

slave601

I've left several voicemails. And an e mail. No reply
"thinnin the flock"

RemingtonRules

Send in your order, money, and they will send the shells.  I just did it did not take long.  If you wait until Feb they are too busy to answer the phone or email. 

slave601

I wonder if I send money and all if they'll get em to me before March 15th? I hate to send money an wait on shells. I've been trying for almost a week to get ahold of em
"thinnin the flock"

SKFOOTER

Try Final Flight Outfitters in Union City, Tn.   They have them listed on their website.

RemingtonRules

Quote from: slave601 on February 09, 2014, 08:26:20 PM
I wonder if I send money and all if they'll get em to me before March 15th? I hate to send money an wait on shells. I've been trying for almost a week to get ahold of em

If it is what you need you will have to wait and see.  Calling and email is only using up time. 

You have to realize most people wait a month before to send in orders.  They get busy.

slave601

I finally got a hold of em. They should ship by 3 weeks
"thinnin the flock"

drum817

Quote from: slave601 on February 10, 2014, 05:32:47 PM
I finally got a hold of em. They should ship by 3 weeks

GOOD deal!!!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

FloppinTom

Dont make excuses for Nitro. They have terrible customer service and have for years. The "they get busy you know" is BS thats like saying the Christmas tree farm is too busy everyone wants a tree the month before you know. If they are that lax on selling their product what else are they lax on? I've shot them before and they are great if you don't mind waiting until they feel like getting back to you. I mean seriously who doesn't have time to answer an email. :TrainWreck1:
Go early, stay late, be patient and sit still.

deerpoo22

Quote from: FloppinTom on February 10, 2014, 07:59:57 PM
Dont make excuses for Nitro. They have terrible customer service and have for years. The "they get busy you know" is BS thats like saying the Christmas tree farm is too busy everyone wants a tree the month before you know. If they are that lax on selling their product what else are they lax on? I've shot them before and they are great if you don't mind waiting until they feel like getting back to you. I mean seriously who doesn't have time to answer an email. :TrainWreck1:
YUP!!!! Can't tell you just how many emails and phone calls I've left them over the years that they never got back to.

RemingtonRules

I gave my opinion you gave yours.  I am entitled to mine you are entitled to yours, but don't tell me what I can or cannot do.  That is what the Government is for.

My experience, sent my order in early January per their instructions.  Called and left a message because I could not remember if I had provided all the information.  They called back and confirmed everything was good.  Received my order.

davisd9

I sure did not have this issue at the first of January.  I called them left and message.  I was speaking to the lady that does orders on the phone within two hours.  Got my order of 10 in about 2 weeks.  I have not issues with them. 
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer