OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Chuck Norris Facts!!!

Started by shootumindaface, February 06, 2011, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

Chuck Norris's beard is made of granite.

handcannon

It should be, as old as he is.

Bonjour

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked my phone and all my contacts died.

CASH

Quote from: handcannon on February 14, 2012, 10:58:06 PM
CASH, I cant believe you dug this back up. Then again, if anyone would do it, that'd be you. You aint right!

:you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley:

Quote from: Hardcore on February 14, 2012, 11:00:51 PM
Quote from: handcannon on February 14, 2012, 10:58:06 PM
CASH, I cant believe you dug this back up. Then again, if anyone would do it, that'd be you. You aint right!

I agree with you Travis....but you gotta give him some love.

For the record, I meant Chuck, not C.A.S.H.     :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

HC

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

CASH

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Eric Gregg

:TrainWreck1: is what it feels like to be roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris

CASH

Eric Gregg

Ok, my last one.......I promise

Chuch Norris can get 300 TSS #9's in a 10" circle at 50 yds by putting them in his mouth and spitting.

drenalinld

Chuck can answer Guesswo's questions!

Basin_hunter

In the early 70's Chuck Norris and Arnold Schwarzenegger got into a fight. With just one round house kick to the face, Arnold hasn't talked the same ever since.

When Bruce Banner gets mad he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad he turns into Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris gets mad, run.

Chuck Norris was once charged with three attempted murders in Boulder County, but the Judge quickly dropped the charges because Chuck Norris does not "attempt" murder.
In fall we rut, in spring we strut

chatterbox

When Chuck goes fishing. He doesn't need a fishing pole. The fish just jump into the cooler.

FANMAN

Hognutz

Quote from: drenalinld on February 15, 2012, 01:06:06 PM
Chuck can answer Guesswo's questions!

That is a winner, alright.. :z-winnersmiley:  Well done,drenalinld!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.