OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Chuck Norris Facts!!!

Started by shootumindaface, February 06, 2011, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Chuck Norris MADE gobblerD kill a jake  !!    :newmascot:
Vaturkey

drenalinld

Chuck Norris kills his limit every year in every state calling them up with natural voice wearing deer hides for camo without dekes shooting lead in a .410 aiming at their head.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Look guys Chuck just called the house and said yall get a life!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Flydown

Dogs step in Chuck Norris crap!

savduck

Year before last Chuck Norris called Nick Saban and wanted his "Pee Wee Football For Dummies" coaching  play book back. He said it was Spurriers turn to hold it again, but unfortunately Spurrier has yet to recieve it. Fed Ex tracking says some guy by the name of Ray Tanner signed for it.

In other news the Fed Ex driver was found dead at his home, with what appears to be trauma to the head consistant with someone getting hit with a round house kick.
Georgia Boy

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

redarrow

Chuck Norris is the real reason for global warming. He got cold and threatened to kick the suns arse if it didnt warm up a bit.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hognutz

Hitler was insane..But he wasn't stupid!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

savduck

Georgia Boy

Hognutz

How tough is Chuck Norris?? He's not afraid of no stinkin' Nazi's!!

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

WaddleWhacker

Quote from: Hognutz on February 14, 2012, 09:56:30 AM
Hitler was insane..But he wasn't stupid!!
look out now...my gf is half German and swears Hitler was her great grandfather on her fathers siad...don't belive her at all....BUT she is plum crazy so maybe she is....i know her mother told me she was kin to Sherman...i don't think ole chucky wants any part of what i deal with around here  :bike2:

HARDCORE

handcannon

CASH, I cant believe you dug this back up. Then again, if anyone would do it, that'd be you. You aint right!

HARDCORE

Quote from: handcannon on February 14, 2012, 10:58:06 PM
CASH, I cant believe you dug this back up. Then again, if anyone would do it, that'd be you. You aint right!

I agree with you Travis....but you gotta give him some love.

For the record, I meant Chuck, not C.A.S.H.     :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

HC